Saturday, October 11, 2014

Clothed with Strength & Dignity

Photo Credit: My Amazing Aunt ^_^
Dress: UO
Bodycon: H&M
60s Vintage Necklace: Thrifted at an estate sale
Rings: Borrowed and thrifted
Shoes: Clarks 


"She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future."
Proverbs 31:25


 Sometimes it takes courage to speak up for yourself. Sometimes it takes courage to not say a word. But when you are alone, in the stillness of your mind, speak up. It is so important to check up on yourself, not only for your health, but for your relationship with God. Take time to understand your emotions and express them outwards, whether that is talking to yourself out loud, singing, drawing, dancing, running, playing an instrument... however you do it... take time to speak up!


Lovingly,
Christine

P.S. I want to do a giveaway before I leave the country. So once my Facebook gets to 600, I'll do it!
Follow Beyoutiful Hope on Facebook!


8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11.10.14

    last week. I am glad you replied. I am following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurl, you are just gorgeous! And so inspiring. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11.10.14

    You look just beautiful! Love your unique dress!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear! you look amazing!
    pictures really inspiring me!
    you write such an interesting blog! tell me how about follow each other?
    Let me know,please. I always follow back:)
    have a beautiful day!
    keep in touch

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures!
    Wanna follow each other? :)
    xx Lia
    http://liaslife92.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Great Blog and very nice pics :)
    I love this outfit!!
    I just followed you on GFC, follow me back?
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comment. God bless & stay Be-you-tiful!