Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year's Look & Tutorial

Who will you be this New Year's Eve?
[Aside from yourself, of course.]
Go to my Facebook page HERE, like it and be sure to tag yourself. I'd love to know!

[Keep scrolling down to see the video!]


... And here is my first tutorial ever!!!
I had extreme fun filming my first ever hair and makeup tutorial for you all!  As all videos that I try to make to perfection over break, I ended up getting 4 hours of sleep because of it.  I find that loosing sleep is worth it because Christmas vacation allows me to spend time improving my skills in activities I don't have time to do during the school year! Like the graphics above and the video!  This way, during the school year, I am already passed that "struggle like a mothah" with the basics stage. Then, in turn, I can improve on my "nicky-picky" details during the school year with stealth, like a NINJA!  I think this is one of my talents, because these came out pretty darn good!

I really hope you liked my video!  It's so much fun making, and I am very excited about my new Youtube channel SUBSCRIBE HERE.  I think this will give me an outlet to express myself the way I wish I could everyday.  Since I'm quite different from most people I am surrounded by.  I'm thinking of having a mix between makeup and style tutorials as well as funny topics like "finding a husband," and others alike.   This will allow you to share in more of my goofy/unexpected side! >.<  There will be many things you girls out there will be able to relate to! *thumbs up*

By the way, happy feast day of the holy family of Jesus!  What a wonderful day celebrating the love and importance of family.  It's true that trying to keep a strong family is very important.  As we say in our family, "A family that stays together, prays together!"  It's so true.  For any of you who know about spiritual warfare, having a strong family and God as head of it will help you get through those times. 

Don't forget to enter my International Giveaway! It goes until January 4th!

Muchos besitos chiquititos,
Christine




Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Loved the post ! :)
    Will be subscribing to your channel ! :)

    Https://myfatblogdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol beautiful.. hmmm who will i be this new year? i wanted to be joyous and glowing =)) nice blog Christine =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR !
    I hope you will have a great time with your family and friends :)

    God bless you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Happy new year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for this tutorial! Thank you for making it! happy New Year!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eyelashes are like little people! Lol...great video!
    Happy New Year!
    http://fashionbaubles.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous makeup! Great post :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute :)
    Happy New Year !
    http://lovefashioncheap.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year and all the best wishes. Your video is super cute and the make up looks really gorgeous. Should try that out too :-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post and video!
    Happy New Year sister!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so gorgeous! Loved the post and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great video, I like your make up

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pics.
    I follow you now.
    I hope you do the same with my blog.
    Follow us on two sisters ... one attitude
    Kisses.
    Cla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comment. God bless & stay Be-you-tiful!