So what is The Versatile Blogger Award and how do you earn it? VBA is usually given by your fellow blogger (the one who nominated you) one reason for being nominated is that they love your blog... so.... it's really an honor to receive one. =)
Now for the rules: No exceptions. Once you re-post, let me know!
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
2. Share 7 Things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 15 blogs you enjoy reading
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award =)
1. I am co-founder of Bloggers Against Social Injustice! This blog aims to bring bloggers from all around the world together to bring light to various social injustices and fund raise to help charities that end them. Donna, who noominated me, is part of our committee! PLEASE JOIN US!
2. People don't really seem to click side widgets as much as I do... based on stats I have seen.
3. Potato Chips give me pimples...
4. I sell Mary Kay with my mom! Check out our online site: HERE
5. I am usually such a high paced, driven person, that sometimes it is hard for me to relax.
6. I do not like college! BOOOO! I find more people with similar interests and personalities through blogging versus college. Classes and professors are fine... but I just don't seem to understand the majority of college students. Lalala.
7. I got offered a part-time supervisor position at a local transitional home for refugees, which I couldn't take because I know I won't have time for the commute when school starts. :(
Although there were so many blogs to chose from, I could only choose 15 [not in order of preference].
1. Sharon from http://elisharon.blogspot.com/ . A new blogger, who found my blog first! She is one of those bloggers that actually comments without being generic and her style is cute and causal. I like how she writes her posts like an actual diary!
2. Kate from France, of http://fashionardenter.blogspot.com/ . Her style isn't really girly, like most of the bloggers I follow. Her backdrops are like pieces of her hometown. And she does well on Lookbook too.
3. Cassandra from http://backtofive.blogspot.com. I feel like she is always out and about... if you wanna have a mini adventure every week hop on over to her bloggie!
4. Surbhi from India, of http://www.thefashionflite.com/ . I like seeing how some trends that are popular here in the US mix with culture and trends in India! And her smile is adorable.
5. Adeola from http://distinguisheddiva.blogspot.com . She is already rolling in awards, but she is so real. She brings the person from behind the computer screen.
6. Stephanie from http://highfashion-higherpurpose.blogspot.com/. She already received this award, but I really love how she writes. Her blog is real and takes you through the life of a college student trying to live our her faith with a hint of fashion! She is also co-founder of Bloggers Against Social Injustice! I am amazed to have found a friend like her- it is especially surprising because I met her through the blogging community.
7. Lois from http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/. New blog I found, so I don't know much yet, but she always makes her posts enjoyable, as though I was there at an event or shopping too!
8. Joelle from http://somethoughtsofnow.blogspot.com/. She is so ADORABLE! and young for the blogging community. You can tell she is artsy by the way she poses and the angles she shoots from. Too cute to pass up.
9. Henar de http://ohitisfashion.blogspot.com/. Su blogposts son muy divertidos, y tiene inspiration fabulosa! Su blog me hace sonreir.
10. Kacie from http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/ . She is adorable. And has her own online shop too!
11. Ann from http://more2mystylediary.blogspot.com. She is one of my first blog friends. She actually own a hotel with her brother. I have seen her blog go through 3 layouts. Getting lovelier each time! Also, if you want to see a bit of Nepal, check out her blog, her backgrounds to her posts let you in a bit of their culture!
12. Joice from http://www.love-joice.com/. She is a stay home mama with style! Check it out...she even haves a pink feather in her hair!
13. Olga from http://www.myblondegal.com/ . I wasn't going to give this award to a blogger with over 600 followers, but Olga, is a follower just like us, because she comments on blogs, even if she has multiple sponsors, and amazing outfits and photography! She also brings the person behind the blog to life!
14. Maudleen from http://dafashionfreak.blogspot.com. I like how she has introduced me to African fashion through her blog. She uses bold colors, and the backdrop to her sharp style allows you to see her community, since it is always different!
15. Jessica from http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/. She has great style- watch for her blog, she is growing fast!
BASI : Bloggers Against Social Injustice
Check us out, meet bloggers from around the world, join our movement to bring light to social injustices and help bring about change!
|Click for BASI!|
Be sure to enter the Mont Affair Giveaway HERE!