Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mall of America: Part 2

Minneapolis, Minnesota

 SWATCH.





Hey! Look, it's me!
I had to stop by MAURICES to see my picture up! The Maurices MAINSTREET MODEL CONTEST  is starting again right now!
US residents only
 Question? Leave a comment!  I can give you tips, since I made it through :)

Lego.



 LUSH!


American Girl : $20 to have the doll's hair braided... hahah



Fun Shots!


Dear Delia's, please do not reinforce how media has such a huge impact on society that people want to pay stores to adversite for shows like ABC Family's "Pretty Little Liars" .  Thank You.

That is all from my Mall of America trip! I hope you enjoyed this two part saga! ^_^

7 comments:

  1. very funny pics
    you are lovely
    kiss from switzerland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saga World Dubai Mall is the complete shopping destination which attracts plenty of shoppers who go by high end shopping in Dubai.This Mall in Dubai is ultimate when it comes to shop luxury jewels, jewelery, Islamic arts. souvenirs, carpets and gifts etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE!
    Best wishes from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an entertaining post! Thanks for sharing, sweetie :* My last post is dedicated to Dubai's Malls ;)

    View From Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...great post!!!...amazing pics!!!:D...
    Girly I have a Giveaway!!If you like you can check it out on my blog!
    xoxo
    …All in Style…!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow! I followed you too! Great blog!

    welivedourlivesinstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your spanish is so well dear! like your blog!
    xoxo!

    www.carlasbreakfastime.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comment. God bless & stay Be-you-tiful!