Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Earthtone Compositions

So many days we rush rush rush rush !
We loose ourselves in the day and forget to take time to enjoy the lives we were given.
We all have talents bestowed upon us.  Yours is different from mine...  



4Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members 
do not all have the same function
5so in Christ we who are many form one body, and 
each member belongs to all the others. 
6We have different gifts, according to the grace given us.  If a man’s gift is prophesying, let him use it in
 proportion to hisb faith7If it is serving, 
let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; 
8if it is encouraging, let him encourage; 
if it is contributing to the needs of others, 
let him give generously; if it is leadership, 
let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully.

Romans 12:4-8



{Necklace} Pier 1 Imports
{All else} Urban Outfitters


Seek your talent...
and share it with the world!

9 comments:

  1. really love your artistic pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post.
    Plus you should totally try buying something on etsy, it's the best! I do play the guitar, thanks for checking out my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so amazing.
    i love that mustard yellow color.

    xo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cool :)

    http://worldisrunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same cardigan from Urban outfitters! I wear it here: http://fashionablygeeked.blogspot.com/2012/01/turtle-club.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute outfit :) I love the colors and your cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see~ Good luck in your semester ya! ^___^ Wish you all the best~ Fighting!

    Re:: this is a very meaningful post~ Thanks for posting ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. So true - great post! I am a violinist ;) I love music and fashion :D
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    PS.Please take a look at my outfits and follow me if you like my fashion blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics!!!...I found it great that you are playing guitar!!
    xoxo
    …All in Style…!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comment. God bless & stay Be-you-tiful!