Sunday, July 15, 2012

Celebrating Summer in Orange [3/3]

Welcome to Part III.
| Congrats, You made it with us |
Part I                                                                      Part II


The Duo. We run these here style shoots! I am the blogger, and Jas helps with the styles and shoots! Although, because of relocation, she may not be on here as often as you are use to seeing her beautiful face, but I shall continue.  Anyways- We wanted to show you how different body types would style the same skirt! SURPRISE!!!


Questionable.  If you follow my posts, although I am sure most of my readers don't even read my text, the reason I started blogging was to spread God's love through what I say(text) and do (images).  I do read the text of other bloggers. 

Part III. Welcome! You made it- Here together we show how we would style the same skirt for different body types!  
Thinner Frame: Add volume! If you are lacking in the curves department you have the freedom to layer as much as you want! Layer high-layer low!  Here Jas' Crop flows outward starting right below her bust, followed by an other outward flow from the hips(aviod if thou art muy curvacious)
Thicker Frame: Add definition! I chose my waist- Belt it! If you are more bottom heavy, raise the waist band right above the muffin (lol) I also chose a top that was a closer fit to my torso to be sure the eye would wander to the belt!





Thank you for taking part in our 3part series!
Let me know if you want to see more like this!
Yo- 499 followers... Who is 500?

7 comments:

  1. You both look so beautiful. The skirt is in the perfect colour for your. Flashy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt looks amazing on both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous that color is amazing and looks stunning on you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is such a gorgeous color; you both look beautiful. And I think it's a wonderful idea to post the same piece on different body shapes. As your newest follower, I'd love to see more of these!

    Gracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is lovely. You did a good job!

    - Maudleen
    www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous18.7.12

    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comment. God bless & stay Be-you-tiful!