Monday, September 15, 2014

The Blessing of Patience

Photo Credit: My lovely Aunt! xoxo

Dress | UO
Bodycon | H&M
 Jewelry | Thrifted or borrowed
Shoes | Clarks


"Life is not measured by our breaths, but by the moments that take our breath away."
-Anonymous


 Every season in life brings forth new opportunities to grow and learn.  Recently I have been realizing the little things. I think this is because now that I am graduated, I am not constantly thinking about the next event or exam or meeting planned in the day. Even with my full-time internship and little side projects I have down time (a perviously unknown concept.) In this season of my life I am learning patience...something I literally have been praying for since 3rd grade. Coming out to live in California alone for this internship has not only been a blessings but an answered prayer!

Patience is such a beautiful thing because it bridges the gap between present and future. Also, patience is such a wonderful expression of love. Every day that I grow more and more patient is a day that I see myself becoming a stronger young woman in Christ. <3


Blessed by an Answered Prayer, 
Christine


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous15.9.14

    How beautiful is this look?! I love everything about it! That dress is so flattering and your necklace totally completes the entire outfit. Lovely!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, and great photos! Wanna follow each other? Let me know x

    www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look!
    both coat and dress,so unique !

    Call me Mifo:
    http://mingmingshuohaode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    number plate recognition system in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so beautiful post! Have a blessed week ♥
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comment. God bless & stay Be-you-tiful!