This post is super short with a snap shot of various part of my day. No time for all the pics and the bloggerlicious write up right now, but I will have it up tomorrow! <3
1. Day 2, and I am off to mass at St. Paul's RC Parish
2. Pointe shoes in Central Park
3. Candy Store... too bad I gave up sweets for lent(so hard). That's David, he is a fellow finalist.
Of course I had to buy the chocolate bar below!
4. Sushi! Oh yes, oh yes. Sushi is my favorite food and so I had to eat it the day before the big interview!
5. Below is mah outfit for the pre-interview dinner. I would love to thank Melissa from Ecolissa for providing me with this organic cotton skirt! Ethical fashion baby!
Blouse | c/o Sugarlips Organic Cotton Skirt | c/o Ecolissa Pumps | Ferragamo (borrowed)
Belt | New York & Co. Clutch | c/o Christoper Straub and Maurices
So, today was filled with so many things! I went to afternoon mass, did some interview preparation, toured around the city with fellow finalist, David, and then attended the pre-interview dinner. It is nearly 11:30pm, and I have to get up at 6:00am to get ready for my interview so I shall make this post suuuuuuuperdy-duper short! Don't worry, tomorrow I will go full out and write you a nice luscious post with juicy details on my day.
Tomorrow is the big day. Lord be with me.