Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Sisterhood Bloggers Award!

Thank you so much to my Bloggers Against Social Injustice strong hold and my sister in Christ, Donna, from A Not So Secret Life for honoring me with yet another award!  I am so glad that I have the opportunity to inspire and share my artistic styling with you through this blog! xoxo
I am so blessed to have met you!


Rules:
  • All recipients need to thank the giver
  • Post 7 things about yourself
  • Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
  • Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog

7 Random Things About Me:
  1. 1/2 Puertorican + 1/2 Chinese = 1 Christine :D
  2. I have danced for 17 years (ballet, lyrical, contemporary, pointe, jazz, swing), and YES- I do dream about dancing <3
  3. I just wish I could sing while twirling around everywhere and make everyone smile and feel warmth in their hearts.  Honestly, finding the beauty in and joy in all God created is such a wonderful feeling. 
  4. I hate it when people call me weird, it makes me quite sad, even though I smile and laugh a bit when they call it to me. I suppose that is a defense mechanism(self preservation, baby)
  5. I could eat SUSHI every day! <3
  6. I would love to work on the set of a Disney channel show as a stylist!  This would allow me to be so creative and have so much fun, while being able to influence the fashion style of our younger generation! *dream that will never happen*
  7. I am editor-in-cheif (and co-founder) of Bloggers Against Social Injustice ... I can spend up to 2 hours in a day doing things for "BASI"," AND I LOVE IT!  The network of sisters(and now a brother) have brought me not only fellowship, but family that I felt I had been missing.  It's like a small fort of my that was empty has been fulfilled.  And I love that "BASI" is actually touching lives and educating on the dangers and reality of human trafficking! xoxo
Bonus:  Read my first post :p



My Nominees

Blogs that make me smile and feel inspired:
  1.   http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com I love her natural hair and her confidence! such a beautiful girl, I would love to connect and learn more about her style and personality, which is probably as fun as her style! | USA
  2. http://sweetaspaprika.blogspot.com Her posts look so classic and delicate! | Romania
  3. http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/ This blogger is growing so fast! I remember when she first started blogging, I was among her first 30 followers! I like her hair, and her style is fun! :)  | USA
  4. http://www.highfashion-higherpurpose.blogspot.com/ Inspirational all the way, and fun fashion! She is also part of Bloggers Against Social Injustice which you should all join! | USA
  5. http://shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com/ This girl makes me smile from ear to ear just thinking about her! She is like my little sister in a way...well, I guess she really is.  She is such support, and is definitely  loving like a daughter of God should! She also is the only blogger I follow that does vlogs.  She is also part of Bloggers Against Social Injustice   | Spain
  6. http://backtofive.blogspot.com/ Love this blog because it's as though I am going out to eat with her, going on an adventure with her, or being part of her photoshoot...something about the way she blogs feels so personal.  She is also part of Bloggers Against Social Injustice   | Singapore
  7. Bloggers Against Social Injustice :D of course I have to put this here! I am the co-founder!! JOIN IT!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! You deserve it. I love learning facts about you! I can eat sushi every day if I can afford it as well haha. I'm also part Chinese, too! How cool are we? :D Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! :) I'm 1/2 Turkish and 1/2 American, beind half and half is something very interesting in my opinion :)
    www.fashionizelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the award! you are such a pretty halfie :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comment. God bless & stay Be-you-tiful!